About Denise Aubin
Denise Aubin, MQT is a certified Medical Qigong Therapist and the founder of Dance of Qigong. She discovered Qigong many years ago while traveling her own healing path and has a passion for assisting others on their healing journey back to love. Qigong is all about loving yourself and reconnecting with your joy. Denise loves teaching and empowering others in this ancient art form of self healing exercises.
Denise received her degree from the International Institute of Medical Qigong and received certification as a Medical Qigong Therapist. Denise has been a teacher and healer for over thirty years. She loves life and finds great joy in helping others to become more of who they truly are.
Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy
- Currently studying Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy with Gary Peterson, RCST.
Chi Nei Tsang
- Trained in Chi Nei Tsang with Qigong Grand Master Mantak Chia. Chi Nei Tsang is a method of internal organs massage, based on ageless Taoist techniques, that makes use of the energy flow of all major systems in the body.
Energy Healing Mentorship
- Completed a year-long mentorship in “Energy Active Body Work” with Jim Gilkeson.
Advanced Medical Qigong Training
- Completed Medical Qigong Therapist certification program with a focus on energetic psychology through the International Institute of Medical Qigong, Overseas College of Medical Qigong, Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Completed Medical Qigong Practitioner certification program through the International Institute of Medical Qigong, Overseas College of Medical Qigong, Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women
- Received certification as a Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women instructor from Daisy Lee, program founder and Master Qigong teacher.
Diamond Light School of Massage and Healing Arts
- Received training and certification in CranioSacral therapy from Master teacher Jim Gilkeson, Master teacher and author of "Energy Healing" and "A Pilgrim in your Body".
- Received certification as an Integrative Health Practitioner specializing in Healing with Whole Foods and Plant Medicine with Paul Pitchford, author of Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition.
California School of Herbal Studies
- Completed Herbal Studies Program at California School of Herbal Studies in Forestville, CA.